This is a remote position ideally positioned in the United States but it is not required.
Topio is an innovative, high-growth player in the technology business information space. Our mission is to accelerate new technology markets by building communities and educating and connecting the market players. We have a respected thought leadership position in the market segments we play in and have an open, supportive & entrepreneurial culture. Current market segments include all technologies involved in building the new hyperconnected world (IoT and Embedded Devices, Edge Computing, 5G and Private Wireless, AI and Data Platforms, Blockchain, Sustainability, Mobility. Industry 4.0, Store of the Future, HealthTech,..). Topio Networks is also very active in leveraging technologies to build a more responsible and fairer world.
Topio brings essential innovations to the business information segment. One such innovation is the AI platform which sits at the heart of our business and allows us to automate the processes of technology research. Another innovation is our business model – we enable access to this research free of charge via our open access research platform, with 1.2 million people engaged in our forum. We can build new focus communities efficiently and rapidly, and we actively participate in creating standards and open source initiatives. We generate revenues from advanced advisory services and connect market players through media services and events.
Topio has been built from the ground up as a teleworking environment. We use the latest technologies (Asana, Zoom, Slack..) to enable teleworking across multiple continents.
The Marketing Team at Topio Networks has four primary responsibilities:
- Increase our brand awareness
- Maintain and develop our community,
- Promote our events both online and offline to our community and outside through Social Media and SEM,
- Deliver marketing campaigns for our customers for thought leadership and lead gen.
This role is a member of the leadership team and reports directly to the CEO.
Topio is seeking a dynamic, energetic & motivated new leader of our marketing function as a member of our Executive Leadership Team. Joining Topio Networks is a fantastic opportunity to significantly impact the performance and growth of a critical new market player and promote the latest thought leadership in vital industries. We’re in growth mode, expanding our capabilities, reach, and expertise to take our business to the next level.
This person needs an entrepreneurial mindset, must bring strategic planning and analytical skills, and have experience managing a marketing team & function.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Evolving our marketing function to support our company growth
- Developing and overseeing marketing initiatives around brand awareness, lead generation, event marketing, and community development
- Managing campaigns across our platform, marketing websites, social media accounts, digital advertising, affiliate partners, and email campaigns.
- Building, managing, and coaching a high-performing team where individuals can contribute, experiment, learn, and develop their careers.
- With specific responsibility for:
- Managing and building the Topio community.
- Email campaign & database management, ensuring careful and practical usage of email lists.
- Social Media campaign management
- SEO & SEM campaign management
- Event website management & optimization
- Event marketing management
- Customer Campaign Management
What You Bring:
- 8+ years of marketing experience, with at least three years of experience managing a marketing team of direct reports and contractors.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success promoting B2B services solutions
- Analytics skills to drive and improve the marketing function
- Leadership ability to inspire, influence, motivate, coach, and energize the team.
- Proactive communication skills, both synchronous and asynchronous
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in a distributed company.
If you like being part of building something new in an impactful and innovative business, setting and hitting strategic goals, and working with others that love to do the same, this may be the role for you.
Benefits: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance, Flexible schedule, Meaningful, Equity in a High Growth Startup